Thursday, July 20, 2006
I figure even if I get things worked out with our modular builder I won't have a home until late August at BEST, and the last thing I want is a home that hits the market at the wrong time. So, we decided that it would be best to move forward with a February/March 2007 delivery to hit the market at the best time. This allows me lots of time to work out our construction loan, get our website functional and create a real demand for EcoUrban Homes. Wish me luck!